Certified X-Ray Technologist-On-Call Weekends
Founded in 1982, MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc. is an Arizona based company operating eight full service facilities staffed with medical professionals who provide the full spectrum of Occupational Medicine for employers and their employees and is currently looking for a Certified X-ray Technologist to join their team!
The Certified X-ray Technologist will report to the Center Administrator and will assist in the following operations:
- Complete radiographic studies of patient per the doctor’s orders
- Provide provider with radiographic studies of patient within scope of license
- Follow all ARRT procedures for patient care which includes patient shielding
- Keep logs on all x-rays
- Keep x-ray room neat and orderly at all times
- Clean x-ray table daily after every patient
- Send out all films electronically for over read by radiologist
- Ensure all x-ray reports are reviewed by provider and placed in patient chart in accordance with HIPAA law
- On-Call schedule
Skills / Requirements
- Must be able to communicate through written instructions and complete routine written logs and reports.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal instructions, as well as respond to audible stimuli.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with documented disabilities to perform essential functions or comply with communication requirements.
- Must be able to take On-Call
- Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Current CPR documentation
- Current Arizona RT/ARRT
Must be available for call starting Friday at 10 p.m. until Monday at 7 a.m.