Covid Testing /On-site Temperature checks PRN in Tucson, Az
Founded in 1982, MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc. is an Arizona based company operating nine full service facilities staffed with medical professionals who provide the full spectrum of Occupational Medicine for employers and their employees and is currently looking for a Front Office/Medical Assistant specializing in work-related injury rehabilitation to join their team!
Summary: Seeking a Medical Assistant to assist the On-Site Coordinator with scheduling, traveling to employers to perform drug screens, immunizations, Breath Alcohol testing, etc.
- The ability to perform on-site and/or on-call duties as required
- Temperature checks
- Prepare supplies and paperwork for on-site services
- Communicate with employers and employees
- Obtain and process results
- Follows HIIPAA guidelines and safety rules as outlined in training received
- Assists in medical record maintenance
- Ability to coordinate and maintain scheduling
- Assist clinics with Medical Assistant duties
- Perform Covid Testing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional/positive attitude
- Willingness to attend and successfully complete Urine Drug Screen (UDS) and Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT) certification class
- Working knowledge of clinical operations
- Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, and other colleagues
- Above average organizational skills
- Efficient in ability to administer injections
- Must be able to communicate through written instructions and complete routine written logs and reports.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal instructions, as well as respond to audible stimuli.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Current CPR documentation
- Current Medical Assistant Certificate
1 job - Currently seeking an employee to perform Covid testing Monday-Friday 8 hours per day at an on-site All proper PPE will be available