SALES/Marketing-Health Service Manager -Tucson
MBI, operates Industrial Medicine medical facilities throughout Arizona providing occupational healthcare services to over 5,000 businesses and corporations.
MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers has immediate openings for outside sales professionals in our fast growing Tucson market. We are seeking talented and motivated account executives to become part of our sales team. MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent.
Sales professionals at MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers identify new business opportunities in an assigned territory along with building relationships with current clientele. Account executives generate revenue through the business to business sales of occupational healthcare solutions to employers.
Why a sales career with MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers:
- Excellent Base salary range
- Commission structure with residual payments and NO CAP
- Base Salary and commission structure allow for yearly income in the six figures
- Monthly car allowance & assigned company cell phone
- Proven Sales Structure & Methodology with a Strong Sales Support & Training program
- Excellent career growth potential
- Paid Time Off
- Group medical
- Life STD & LTD
- Actively identify new clients by cold calling, setting appointments, and client tours.
- Follow-up on opportunities to increase profitability, efficiency and market share.
- Ensure market protection by maintaining knowledge of competitive activities, industry products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales and follow-up activity within assigned territory through the use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- Develop and execute individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all materials and marketing activity.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through responsiveness to customer needs and service concerns.
- Communicate with Managers to facilitate all of the above in a timely manner.
- Participate in department meetings for the purpose of education, skills growth and department functioning.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the set-up of the service offering/protocol and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation.
Skills / Requirements
- Outside sales experience including account management in a business to business sales environment, preferred.
- Success in generating business leads and initiating the sales process through cold calling, onsite visits and other methods.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic as well as possess discipline, organization, persistence and a desire to succeed.
- Willingness to follow a proven model of success for the sales cycle.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ambitious results oriented individual
- Strong work ethic with ability to put in the effort & time to build a profitable pipeline
- Ability to work and produce results in a highly structured environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to sell with confidence
- Highly adaptable self-starter
- Problem solving capability
- Customer centric sales approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to connect with customers and manage the customer relationship
- Able to communicate in a clear, direct and straightforward manner
- Able to cope with rejection, drive forward and persevere
- Reside in the major metro area of the assigned medical center.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other CRM applications.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and reliable transportation.
Job Status: Full Time